Air Conditioner Service Experts in Bakersfield, CA
If you live in Bakersfield, CA and you need an air conditioner expert to service your air conditioner, we are the experts to call. Optimal functioning air conditioners in the summertime are essential in the Bakersfield area. If your AC breaks down, energy bills skyrocket, need to maintain your system before the summer hits for worry-free cooling, or just need have your filters replaced, we’re just a call away.
Air Conditioner Repair
- What are some signs that your AC needs to be repaired? There are some obvious ones and some that can sneak up on you if you’re not paying particular attention to them.
- Vents are blowing out warm air: This is an obvious one. Your thermostat is set to 67 degrees but your room isn’t cooling down and your vents are blowing warm air.
- The AC is short cycling: Your AC is turning on but only for a short time, turning off for a moment, then turning back on again. This can be caused by many things including low refrigerant and components that are going bad. In some cases, this may happen if your AC system is oversized. A lot of the energy used by ACs are when they start or shut down and it’s at this point where the AC is put under the most strain. More energy used means your money is going down the drain.
- The AC is making odd noises: Normal noises such as some clicking at the beginning or end of a cycle or the whoosh of the fan of the outside unit. Some other noises such as buzzing, rattling, continuous clicking aren’t normal and are a sign that something isn’t quite right.
- Energy bill is rising: Last you only paid $200 a month during the summer while your AC is on. This year your first bill was a $250, yet your kept your AC settings the same. It’s possible that a component is wearing down and is causing your bills to creep up.
- If your AC is in need of professional repairs, give us a call!
Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Everything is fine and dandy when your air conditioner works, but is it working as well as it should be when you got it new? There are many benefits of calling us to maintain your air conditioner. A maintenance session helps address little problems within the HVAC system to prevent the problems from snowballing into a large failure in the system.
- Lower energy bills: maintaining your air conditioner to run more efficiently will in turn help reduce your energy bills.
- Decreased breakdowns: addressing small problems before they get too big and costly helps keep your AC running without breakdown interruption.
- Preventative repairs: if we’re able to detect issues on the brink of needing a replacement, this helps decrease your stress by preventing a future breakdown.
- Equipment lasts longer: Just like a car needs maintenance, your HVAC systems needs it too. Regular maintenance helps you get the most out of your air conditioner in the long run.
- What are some of the services we provide? Replacing filters, cleaning evaporator coils and condensers, clearing clogs and drain lines, check refrigerant lines for any leaks, part lubrication, remove any debris around the outside unit, and much more.
Air Conditioner Installation
- Check out our blog if you need help deciding to repair or replace your air conditioner. There are many factors to consider.
- If you decide that you would like an AC replacement, we can help guide you to choose the right unit for you, your family, and your home.